Friday, November 7, 2008

During meditation I drifted into an "active" dream!

Yesterday, Thursday morning(6/11/08), I said all my prayers to all my deities, especially to Shirdi Baba as it was his special day, on my alters at home. Then later, after I had completed my "sotrum" for Sri Chakra Devi Ammar, I closed my eyes and fell into a really deep meditation, like I fell asleep! Just before coming to, I saw an Indian lady in cobalt blue sari with silvery white trimmings appearing to me and she said, "Nancy, here, take this pasta! It is for you!" I stretched out my right hand and received it from her and thought how strange for her to have given me pasta of all things! Who is this lady??? I was so stunned when I came out of my meditation, my right hand was actually stretched out towards my alter from where I was seated! It was an amazing experience!

Quite recently too, on the following morning after I attended Ayah's World Peace Prayers on its' last day, I saw a "small" lady in Crimson bright sari who appeared and stood next to Ayah, when he was concluding the Sri Chakra work-shop and was busy chanting! I was trying to chant together with him, and when I opened my eyes to look at Ayah, that was what I witnessed! Later when I related to Ayah, he said that was "Ammar" who followed Ayah wherever he went! I could not remember the whole thing now, but I could have written and saved it somewhere in my computer. As from now on, I have to write it out as soon as I can onto blog! Thank you, Team-personnels! Thank you God!

I remembered everything now, so to-day, 13/12/08 I have re-edited certain things on a clear mind! Thank God!

This is all for the time being for my Spiritual Diary.

I have created "My Spiritual Visual Diary" and anyone can view it by accessing it on:-
"www.youtube.com/mysticnancy/"

It occurred to my mind that morning I must have been dreaming, and when I finally opened my eyes, it surprised me to notice that I was actually stretching out my right hand towards the middle of my alter where my Sri Chakra is placed, in front of Shirdi Sai Baba-ji, followed by Lord Shiva and Parvathi with Lord Ganesha on her lap!

I thanked her whole-heartedly for this experience! I do not comprehend anything at this moment as I am so ignorant and do not understand dreams and how it can affect our lives as some people do!

This amused me and I continue to pray more diligently every morning and put a smile in my heart!

Prayers are so beautiful!

Peace and good-will,
Nancy
P.S.
My next post would be on the "beauty" of the "Seluar-kamis!"
Cerrio!

No comments: