Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Snowy eating, brushing teeth ne saying no more! 008.AVI

Snowythecorella channel up-loaded into the cooking channel of Nancy!!!

Good morning to Family members and Friends that may be visiting my blog, I hope so!

I am so sleepy still this morning, and thought I could do with some nap, but I was busy on the "net" once it was on! Net and youtube ceratinly has it "magic of captivation!"

Back of my mind I wanted to up-load a fresh "old" video clip of Snowy's (he's my smart beloved pet-bird)as it had been been two months now since the last one was up! So were all my other channels I have up-loaded.......youtube.com/cookingwithnancy/....., mysticnancy/.......and snowythecorella......!

It taught me now again, that each time I up-load something new on, I must really check carefully which channel I was switched into at that moment, or else it would appear in the wrong channel, like this one did!
Snowythecorella/ is now on Nancy's cooking channel at http://www.youtube.com/cookingwithnancy/ Please excuse me for not being able to see me cooking but instead talking to my bird!!!
I spent so much time trying to find how to delete it but in vain this time.

I suppose I leave it as, "Cleaning your mouth, teeth or "beaks" as in the case of Snowy my dearest pet, is very important before and after eating!

So, I take this opportunity to wish you all very healthy teeth and gums, as it is important to our well-being!

Have a Great Laugh and Happy Days!

May each of your days be Filled with Laughter and Joy!

Peace and Love to you and the World around you!
Nancy and Snowytan ( as you can see Snowy on video.)

No comments: