Thursday, July 5, 2012

God Can Teach you Anything You Love Doing!

Yes, indeed, if you love Doing something out of the usual and you Pray hard to Sai Baba-ji, he can help you
with it.
I heard a very beautiful bhajan of Sai on youtube oneday, called "Kutiya Mein Mere Aaoo Baba," and pondered on how I could get the lyrics for it. I tried so hard , clicking here and there on Google search for hours into the night, but still was not able to get it!

When I went to Shirdi Sai Baba's Temple in Sydney for his Anniversary function, I saw the Devotee who had given me the "title" of a former bhajan(devotional song) I wanted to know some 6 years ago. (Story I had published in my Blog, before this new one that I am writing now).
I told him that this time I would like to how where to find the "source" of the link to get Hindi devotional lyrics on the net! He said write the title of Bhajan and he could help me from there.
Then I went home and went back again to Temple for more Temple programmes as there was Mata's programme going on. This time his lovely young wife, Anu came and exchanged a few greetings with me. This time I had already written the names of 2 bhajan lyrics that I was after and asked her to hand it to her Husband.

Straight away she replied that she Can and Will Help me with it, no problems!
She found them for me so quickly and Sai Baba-ji also helped me to learn one of the bhajan that I liked so much ( title mentioned above ).
She also supplied me the Translation of the bhajan(devotioal song), making me learn it more meaningfully.
I really Pray that Sai Baba-ji will Always Bless Her and Her Family. This is 2nd time this same Family had assisted me with bhajans that I wished to know the meaning or to learn how to sing it eventually!

It was like 3 days that I got the "hang" of the song, and within the week I was able to sing it fairly well, with Sai Baba-ji's assistance ( my favourite Saint, who passed away in Shirdi in 1918).
I Prayed and Prayed so hard that he really came and helped me learn how to sing a Hindi song, getting the tune and the lyrics into my head. 

Then the following week I got an e-mail from the Organizers of Bhajan Session that they requested me to sing one Bhajan solo on that following week-end on Sunday.
I told myself that I Trust Baba-ji will come and help me sing, so I wrote out the lyrics of this new bhajan as required by anyone singing a new bhajan at Temple and e-mailed it to them,  instead of singing some old ones for so many years!

So I went on Practising with new bhajan very diligently whenever I was free at home!

Came the day, 24th od June, I was so "excited" as I walked intoTemple and told a Devotee friend how I felt that evening! This Lady was one of the other Singers on the "list" as she waited in front of me to give our Respect to Sai Baba-ji, who is my "Guru-ji," (Master/Teacher).

I had so much Trust and Faith in Sai Baba-ji to come and help me remember how the tune of the Hindi bhajan went and also whether the words I uttered was pronounced audibly in Hindi, I hoped!
Come to think of it, it could have "scared me stiff," but I had full Faith, Baba-ji will Not Fail me, as always, and He Never Did!  Thank you Oh! Baba-ji!  Jai Sai ram!!!

Sai Baba-ji really is very Simple to Please and Blesses Us All!

Gist of he meaning of the devotional song:-
Oh Baba please come and Dwell in my humble hut, (can mean our body, "Aatma")..........
.................etc.
With your love in my heart I await patiently, saily for you1
The Flowers that I had laid on my pathway may dry up soon,
so plase hurry, Sai, Please Come ASAP!

I am "cleansing" my home ( myself) for your warm welcome1
In my home, you will only find LOVE, love made from the beads of thy Holy name!

I am longing for your visit to my humble hut! please don't take too long as I would like to show you the love in my heart and my hut.
My heart is so eagerly waiting and I hope I do not have to wait for my Entire Life for you to Come!

Better still, for Relaxation and Baba-ji's love, go to  http://www.youtube.com.au/Kutiya Mein Aa Baba/
a Sai bhajan


 and Enjoy this Bhajan for Yourself or with Family!

It was a Spiritual and Up-lifting Evening for us all!
Jai Sai Ram!
P.S.
Special Gratitude to Baba-ji's earnest Devotee, Anu for making this Possible for me!
She has already done her share of Service to Baba-ji in her "voluntary act of love for Sai!"
JAI SAI RAM!
With Baba-ji's Blessings!


No comments: