Sunday, March 15, 2009

You can see Shirdi Baba-ji during "bajan-session!"


Yes, my dear friends and relatives. In my previous blog-letter, I have mentioned how one can see Baba-ji by singing bajans to him, that which is easy to do.

Well, this evening at "bajan-session" at Shirdi Sai and Maa Durga Mandir, Sydney, that was what exactly happened again and again.

His "moorti"(statue) was all adorn beautifully in purplish/maroon-red attire.
I happened only to be also dressed in my first ("old" but looks "fresh") Seluar Kamis of intricate flowers and design of similar colour but with white in-between. I was very happy for this coincidence that is all!

When our Mandir's(temple) little Spiritual young boy sang, "Choti Choti Gayian-Choti Choti Gwaal", I was immediately tuned into this bajan and sung whole-heartedly and shaking my tambourine and enjoying myself tremendously!
Next moment, in the midst of the "bajan"(song), I saw a vision of Shirdi Baba-ji sitting on his throne and he was dressed up all in BLUE! When I opened my eyes, he was still in his purplish/maroon-red clothes!!!
Close my eyes again, he was in BLUE and his throne was creamish white in colour!

Be it that my eyes were playing tricks before my shut eye-lids, it really was such a beautiful feeling!!!

"Oh! What a feeling, JAI BABA!"

No comments: